About the Plympton Bulldogs Junior Football Club
The Plympton Junior Football Club is committed to providing a positive environment in which children can learn, enjoy and develop a range of skills playing Australian Rules Football.
1. To develop an environment which will enable all junior players to progress their skill levels and enjoy participating in Australian Rules Football to the fullest
2. To provide a solid coaching base that allows for all skill levels to be developed
3. To provide an environment which will foster skills and personal development so that the club's junior footballers can progress to the highest level of football available to them
4. Have our players aim to participate at the highest competitive level, have fun and gain fitness
5. Maintain the philosophy of being a family-oriented club
The Plympton Junior Football Club will be acknowledged as providing an excellent junior football program within the SANFL Juniors Football League.